GPP Kalikasan Muna (Green Party of the Philippines) in partnership with several organizations will be having the first-ever MANILA BAY REGION KALIKASAN MUNA CONGRESS on August 21-22, 2021 via Zoom. The theme of the event is “Responding to Climate Change: Scientific Realities, Political and Economic Imperative.”. Those who want to join can register at https://bit.ly/kalikasanmunacongress-ncr.
Manila Bay Region Kalikasan Muna Congress is a virtual event open to everyone especially those who are living in Metro Manila, Region 3 and Region 4A.
Among the topics that will be included during the event are:
- Environmental Awareness 101
- National and Regional Environment Situation
- Green Governance
- The Green Agenda
- Regional Issues
- Value-Added Activities
Speakers are also invited to discuss the following:
- Environmental current situation in the Region – Difficulties and Changes. (Speaker from government or NGO)
- Current government programs and efforts responding to environmental circumstances. (Speaker from related government agency)
- Business developments that directly affect/support these local environment dilemmas. (speaker from Business sector)
- Community based initiatives that helped/restored the environment. (Speaker from NGO).
As of today, the event has the following Resource Speakers:
- Chot Velasquez, President – Aksyon Kalikasan
- Dan Renner, Director for Environment (Programs and Partnerships), Rotary Club of Alabang Madrigal Business Park
- Hilary Pangan, Birdland CARE Commune
Don’t forget to register at https://bit.ly/kalikasanmunacongress-ncr.