We are a national green movement in the Philippines. As a Green Movement, we implement three (3) main programs: a) Education for Sustainability, b) Green Social Enterprise Development and c) Green Governance.
Our EDUCATION FOR SUSTAINABILITY PROGRAM includes the following projects:
- Green Leadership Academy (GLA).
- Aksyon Kalikasan Caravan.
- Campus Greening Piloting.
- Green Media Services
Our GREEN SOCIAL ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT & FUND RAISING PROGRAM included the following projects:
- Aksyon Kalikasan GreenShop Cooperative Enterprise
- EcoCamp & EcoTour Enterprise
- Green Solidarity Fund
- Local Green Fund Raisers
Our GREEN GOVERNANCE PROGRAM includes the following projects:
- Green Movement Development
- Barangay Green Governance Piloting
- Green Rating & Green Covenant Tactical Alliance Building
- Support to Greens Electoral Participation (2021 and 2022)
We are currently organizing in 8 regions, 26 provinces and 26 cities and 25 municipalities nationwide.
DRAFT WORK PLAN (2019 - 2022)