The Green Party of the Philippines (GPP-KALIKASAN MUNA) is regularly looking for volunteers for its project and activities. Please regularly check this page for updates and open volunteer opportunities.
Latest Volunteer Opportunities
Team Members for Digital Affairs Team
The Digital Affairs Team is looking for people who would like to be part of their team. The task will be mainly related to ensuring that the party’s digital platforms are up-to-date and have content. To APPLY CLICK THIS LINK.
Terms and Conditions:
- This position is purely a volunteer position and has no compensation.
- Minimum volunteer commitment hours is 3-5 hours a week with your choice of schedule.
- Required to attend Digital Affairs Sub-Committee.
- You will directly report to the head of the Digital Affairs Sub-Committee
As a Volunteer you are entitled to the:
- Volunteer certification
- Specialized training
- Participation in events.
- Organizational shirt (as funds become available)